Security measures adopted during consultations
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented several safety measures within the clinic to ensure the well-being of our patients and staff.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in clinics as recommended by the government.
- Unless absolutely necessary, we ask that you leave your cell phone or other non-essential personal effects in your car.
- You must come to your appointment alone.
- To minimize contact between patients and to keep the schedule running smoothly, please be there on time or at most 5 minutes before your appointment.
- No attendant will be able to wait inside the clinic.
- You will be instructed to use the hand sanitizer foam upon entering the clinic and prior to your departure.
- You will be invited to put slippers at your disposal as usual.
- You should avoid using the bathroom in the clinic.
- The waiting room is not available but you will be promptly directed to an examination room.
- During the consultation, our staff will wear the mask at all times.
- As soon as the consultation or intervention is completed, we will contact your support person by phone.
- A strict protocol for cleaning the examination rooms and the operating room is applied after each consultation and procedure.
- We ask for your cooperation to make your appointment as efficient as possible and to avoid prolonging your presence in the clinic without a valid reason.
- We favor payment by credit card or debit.
- For cash payments, we ask to remit the exact amount or make a combined payment with credit or debit card.
Our goal is to provide you with as safe service as possible and to ensure the well-being of our patients and staff during appointments.
Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!